Take it to the Finish … Building a Healthy Community
The Campaign for our new hospital is really about…Life.
From a baby’s first cry to the tears shed for someone in pain or nearing the end of life; the care at West Lincoln Memorial Hospital is unique and special. Patients express over and over again how exemplary the staff care for them and their loved ones – it feels like family. It truly is a community hospital and worth investing in life.
Our new hospital will be completed by the end of 2024 and be almost double in size.
Just imagine our new state of the art facility designed to provide the best patient care possible. Some features we will experience include:
- Open and inviting atmosphere
- Modernized and designed to care for aging population
- Inpatient and emergency rooms will be private
- Departments will be better connected for patient care and flow
- Increased services: surgical, procedures, diagnostics
- Clinics for specialists, mental health, geriatrics
- Providing accessibility and increased safety standards in all areas
You can Give online today or request to meet with a team member virtually or in person to learn more by contacting the Foundation office.
Your Support to Help us Take it to the Finish…Is Needed Now More Than Ever…Building a Healthy Community.
Equipping the New WLMH
Giving to the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital Foundation helps fund new equipment, projects and the construction of a new hospital.
Help the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital purchase a new CT Scanner by making a donation to the WLMHF today.
C Arm and Table for Community Surgery Program
Help the West Lincoln Memorial Hospital purchase a new C-Arm and Table by making a donation to the WLMHF today.